We recently announced our special to give away free recorders with the enrollment of a 36-month performance guarantee plan. The purpose of this sale is to help out our current and prospective clients who have old, blurry analog systems to upgrade and better their image quality without having to overhaul the whole system at once.
In case you need more reason, here’s five good ones:
- Get rid of your dusty old DVR and replace it with a more flexible, easy to use recorder. Digital Video Recorders are officially a thing of the past. With a hybrid or tribrid machine, you can upgrade your cameras to be literally 10-20 times the resolution! Check out a comparison here.
- Prepare your system to take on higher resolution cameras at your pace. If you already know the differences in resolution between analog and megapixel, the only thing holding you back from upgrading is probably price. With a tribrid machine, you can update just one camera at a time, or a few at a time, according to your needs, budget, and availability.
- Eliminate unexpected service charges with an annually-billed performance guarantee plan. All of our new systems come with one year free warranty, but if you still have a DVR, you probably know that as the systems age, they tend to need more attention. Avoid surprise bills and having to pay for replacement parts with performance guarantee.
- Receive FREE system check-ups on a regular basis. This one is pretty self-explanatory. Each PG plan comes with regular check-ups. Just call us when you’re ready and we’ll make sure everything is running to the manufacturer’s specifications.
- Replace your existing analog cameras with 2 Megapixel Cameras for as low as $160.00 each! Prices for megapixel cameras has come down- quickly. And CVI cameras are very economical as well. When you replace an analog camera with a CVI camera, you can get up to a 2-megapixel resolution without having to run new wire! That’s a nice chunk of change you’ll save on cable and labor.